• Email Marketing – Coordinate installation of new email software platform in partnership with internal IT, CRM and marketing staff and 3rd party vendor; create, test and manage e-mail campaigns for Member Acquisition, retention and growth; analyze campaign performance and apply learnings for continual improvement
• Website – Collaborate with 3rd party vendor to monitor website performance, ensure seo and design enhancements as needed, and support the addition of marketing promotions and new product introductions on year-round basis.
• Paid Social Media- Collaborate with 3rd party vendor on development of Facebook and other social channel ad strategies, then ensure execution, analysis and continuous campaign performance improvement by the vendor
• Online Engagement – Collaborate with 3rd party vendor to optimize the use of online chat services for Member Acquisition as well as online member reviews for seo optimization
• Analytics – Establish process of analysis and KPI reporting for online channels, leverage 3rd party data and internal CRM database
• Progressive experience in email marketing, including marketing automation and CRM database integration, with proof of revenue generation
• Familiarity with principles of social media marketing, website seo and design and online members review; 3 + years of hands-on experience preferred
• Skilled at utilizing CRM data and 3rd party software to analyze, summarize and leverage e-mail, social media and website analytics for member acquisition, retention and lifetime value optimization
• Experience within the health/wellness/fitness categories preferred
• Collaborative, analytical, organized and self-driven; able to manage simultaneous projects with cross-functional teams
Bachelor's degree required, preferably in public relations, journalism, marketing or related field. Minimum of six years' experience in a digital account management role preferred.Progressive experience in email marketing, including marketing automation, business development, database integration and revenue generation strongly desired.