Capodice & Associates is currently networking with prominent operation professionals such as yourself with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. This is a priority executive search for a VP of Operations for a newly developed 6 venues concept. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
VP of Operations
Base salary, bonus plus complete benefits package.
Responsible for the successful operation and financial accountability of all Venues. Direct the day-to-day operations to ensure the successful implementation and achievement of the business plan. Responsible for the management and leadership of all aspects of the venues' operations including menu creation, sales, marketing, pricing, costs control, employee recruiting hiring and retention, customer service and satisfaction, food quality and facility operations.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Create and manage Business Plans of each of the Venues for approval by ownership.
· Determine the best concept format for the remaining two- three venues.
· Conduct initial and continuing research to determine the leading-edge trends and offerings in the industry.
· Work with ownership, architects and staff to complete the design construction and opening of the venues yet to be completed.
· Plan menus and food utilization, based on anticipated volumes, nutritional value, palatability, popularity and cost.
· Create and implement high energy marketing and sales plans designed to make the Venues a dining/entertainment destination.
· Develop plans and programming for entertainment on the outdoor plaza.
· Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and cleanliness through the training of employees and the creation of a positive, productive work environment.
· Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes and presentation of food to ensure that food is prepared and presented in a first-class manner.
· Create operating budgets, monitor the budgets and prepare variance reports and financial statements for ownership.
· Review financial statements, sales and activity reports and other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or improvement actions all with an eye towards maximizing financial results.
· Coordinate assignments of cooking personnel to ensure economical use of food and timely preparation.
· Maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction and investigate and resolve complaints.
· Establish standards for personnel performance; as well as high level of customer service.
· Report results to ownership in a timely, professional manner.
· Be responsive to owner, provide timely and consistent reporting as directed, to the greatest extent possible manage and operate autonomously and comprehensively as principal or partner might conduct oneself, totally.
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity. If I can be of assistance to you or your organization, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.