We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained by a highly successful franchisor to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Director /VP of Construction. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Director /VP of Construction
Base salary, plus complete benefits package.
The Director /VP of Construction is a highly skilled management position which is responsible for the construction management of new or remodeled franchised units along with managing a small team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Leads discussion and coordinates with general contractors, architects, and engineers to ensure timely company and franchisee openings of units, ensuring the brand image meets all current standards.
· Track record of solid value engineering
· Updates procedure manuals for construction and standards for new franchised locations.
· Monitor project status and take initiative in solving any issues that may rise
· Track the progress of multiple projects through design, permit and construction until opening
· Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
· Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
· Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions
· Continually find ways to improve, implement, and organize projects in addition to daily tasks
· Address challenges franchisees may have with corporate, vendors, and other parties
· Participate in project decisions regarding cost, scheduling and performance
· Provide overall direction for multiple projects around the country
· Provides guidance on development costs on all company and franchisee development
· Establishes and manages relationships with franchisees, vendors and staff
· Meets operating budget for Construction Manager cost center
· Submits required reports and paperwork on a timely basis
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com . I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity. If I can be of assistance to you or your organization, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.