We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced CEO/ President from within the franchising industry. Our client is profitable, growth oriented, industry leader with significant upside. Track record of leadership, growth and profitability is essential to lead this organization moving forward. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Base salary, plus complete benefits package.
The President will be responsible for day to day operations as well as developing strategies and implementing cross functional initiatives that will drive revenue, manage expenses, ensure brand integrity and orchestrate training and team development.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Works collaboratively as to the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long term profitability and returns
· Lead the development of the company's short and long-term objectives and strategies for new development and operations.
· Develop and manage the company's strategies and tactics relating to franchisee recruitment and franchise operations.
· B2B Experience
· Develops a broad and deep knowledge of all Company programs and provides creative solutions to organizational and operational challenges
· Leads, coaches, develops and retains a high-performance team
· Evaluates the effectiveness of management practices, processes and activities; recommends or otherwise ensures appropriate measures are taken to maximize the performance of all franchise operations
· Establishes and monitors financial and other operations performance reporting systems; provides comprehensive and timely financial information
· Integrates and oversees systems and processes across the Company
Fosters effective communications, accountability, and ownership; supports an organizational culture that promotes initiative, appropriate risk-taking, learning, creativity, cooperation, equity, and mutual respect
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to email@example.com . I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity. If I can be of assistance to you or your organization, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.