We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Construction Manager. Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Base salary, plus complete benefits package.
The Construction Manager is a highly skilled management position which is responsible for the construction management of new or remodeled franchised restaurants.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Leads discussion and coordinates with general contractors, architects, and engineers to ensure timely company and franchisee openings of restaurants, ensuring the brand image meets all current standards.
· Updates procedure manuals for construction and standards for new franchised locations.
· Ensures the delivery of brand standards in all areas of Construction.
· Provides guidance on development costs on all company and franchisee development
· Oversees all re-model requirements of company and franchised units to ensure brand image standards are met
· Initiates, expands, develops and maintains close, productive and resourceful relationships with Franchise Operations Directors, Franchise Business Consultants, Director of Construction, Franchise Development Staff and all cross functional support teams
· Establishes and manages relationships with franchisees, vendors and staff
· Ensures successful franchisee relations and communications
· Serves as a liaison between franchisees, vendors and Company personnel
· Meets operating budget for Construction Manager cost center
· Communicates anticipated variances to the Director of Construction
· Ensures franchise candidates meet or exceed qualifying standards
· Follows procedures as outlined in Operations Manual and other Company manuals – such as New Restaurant Opening Manual
· Submits required reports and paperwork on a timely basis
· Up to 70% travel may be required
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity. If I can be of assistance to you or your organization, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.