We are networking with prominent Franchise professionals with the goal of obtaining candidate referrals or recommendations. Capodice & Associates has been retained to conduct a priority executive search for an experienced Director of Marketing for a rapidly expanding, profitable super fun Franchisor!
Qualified candidates will receive immediate and confidential consideration. The candidate profile is summarized as follows:
Director of Marketing
Base salary, plus complete benefits package.
The Marketing Director's primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, marketing services development, marketing communications, advertising and public relations. The Marketing Director will work closely with the Franchise sales team to coordinate goals and ensure marketing activities are optimally supporting the sales functions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Proven experience as marketing director, marketing manager or similar role
· Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
· Proficient leader with results in project management as the head of a team(s)
· Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
· Strong writer and communicator with a keen eye for creative design
· Able to implement marketing and advertising campaigns
· Well versed in all areas of digital marketing/technology including mobile, social media, AI, and AR
· Produce excellent marketing and collateral materials using a good eye for exceptional creative and digital content in order to elevate brand
· Manage digital strategy including website, social media (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), Mobile Apps
· Manage outside agencies, vendors, and all marketing relationships
· Cultivate partnerships within and outside of industry to further sales and marketing objectives
· Support an effective lead management and nurturing program with the sales team
· Develop and execute plans for annual sales conference, trade shows including design, set-up, developing schedules and assignments
· Exceed organizational and departmental goals by accepting responsibility for accomplishing various company objectives
Marketing Major or Masters Degree Preferred
Qualified candidates may contact me at 941-906-1990 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this profile to any colleagues who may be suitable for this opportunity. If I can be of assistance to you or your organization, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you in advance for your referrals and recommendations.