Collaborative and strategic marketing exec experienced in B2B, B2C, franchise and nonprofit marketing. Partner to the C-suite in creating actionable marketing and communications programs that solve business challenges including brand positioning, brand and product awareness, audience identification and expansion, client engagement, new and existing revenue growth, digital marketing, lead generation, business process improvement, change management, and employee development and retention. Positive catalyst for building values-focused teams and implementing technology to automate, streamline and track work. Galvanizes cross-functional teams to execute, measure and report. Award winning integrated marketer, product owner, agile thinker, and empowering mentor.
• Introduced marketing automation / email marketing, improved website CMS to support 100 client websites per month, and optimized company-wide CRM to synchronize digital marketing and client data. Results included email open rates doubled on average and 50%+ growth in client engagement.
• Launched a retail / resale clothing store, The Wardrobe Boutique, for Career Wardrobe non-profit including site selection, merchandise strategy, marketing support, and on-line sales and advertising.
• Created revenue opportunities by launching a new mutual fund, a global strategy, retirement services and portfolios to help clients grow and maintain their wealth.
• Added client technology solutions that resulted in increased customer satisfaction, faster transaction time, greater transparency and 85% growth of active database users within six months.
• Achieved more than 200 PR hits per month from national television, print media and web-based news outlets.
• Built and directed the company’s first in-house public relations agency, expanded local media mentions 300% while identifying and training new internal subject matter experts.
• Initiated and sustained social media at 40,000+ followers over four years and counting.